Welcome to the Riverside City College Curriculum Committee
Curriculum is at the heart of everything that Riverside City College takes pride in. Our committee mission states “the curriculum committee makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding new and revised course outlines and new and revised programs of study. Upon submission of curriculum proposals from faculty, the curriculum committee reviews all curricular issues including establishing requisites, assigning courses to disciplines and resolving curriculum conflicts between disciplines.” The curriculum committee is charged by the Riverside City College Academic Senate with the development, approval, and maintenance of all curricular matters of the college. In addition to curricular approvals, the curriculum committee offers training to all faculty, and is responsible for coordination between the college, the District, the State Chancellor’s Office, and accrediting agencies.
This website was developed to easily find reference materials, information, and easily identifiable portals to curricular resources.
Thank you for being a part of RCC’s curriculum.
The Riverside City College curriculum committee.
Curriculum Committee and Senate Links
- Moreno Valley College Curriculum Committee
- Norco College Curriculum Committee
- Riverside Community College District Curriculum Committee
- Academic Senate (State of California)
- Academic Senate (Riverside City College)
- Academic Senate (Riverside Community College District)
- Greg Burchett – Chair Riverside City College Curriculum Committee
- 4800 Magnolia Avenue, MTSC 326 Riverside, California 92506
- (951) 222-8535 Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Heather Edberg – Riverside Community College District Instructional Support Coordinator
- 3801 Market Street Riverside, CA 92501
- (951) 222-8779 Email (email@example.com)
- Brian Johnson – Chair Norco College Curriculum Committee
- 2001 Third Street Norco, CA 92860
- (951) 372 – 7196 Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ann Pfeifle – Chair Moreno Valley College Curriculum Committee
- 16130 Lasselle Street Moreno Valley, CA 92551
- (951) 571-6243 Email (email@example.com)
- Steven Schmidt – Chair Riverside Community College District Technical Review Committee
- 3890 University Ave • Riverside, CA 92501
- (951) 222-8248 Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)